Finds - File 46 of 96 - 1961 AMC Rambler Ambassador dash.jpg (1/1)

Old December 21st 06, 05:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default " Hey "L.W.(Cooyon Troll Boy) Hughes III"

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 04:42:31 GMT, §qu@r3 Wh33£s >
Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:>On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
:>history, 24Bit® wrote:
:>
:>> the great military
:>> family, what a well oiled machine.
:>
:>It seems to have been. AFAIK, /none/ of his forebears served in active
:>combat ever.
:>
:>Sort of the "Enlist in Peace, Relax in War" scenario, cheap belt-buckles
:>and all.....
:>
:>
:>
:>
:>"Cooyon maintenant, cooyon toujours!"

This morphodite (hermaphrodite) has no clue as to what it's doing even with
Christmas, as with soooo many of its posts, proclaiming the #1 Ignoramus
on Usenet. I have to laugh at its stupidity, yet with mixed feelings,
knowing that two have been created to continue the gean pool at least
another two generation. Oh well.

24Bit®

Of course I was trolling when I wrote those
words. "L.W.(Troll Boy) Hughes III"
Old December 21st 06, 05:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Craig. Billy just doesn't
understand that if you have to brag on yourself, then you're lacking
what it takes to show that you are a man among men.

BTW, Billy, I have a puppy that is a chihuahua/jack russel mix. It
took 2 days to teach her to sit, 2 days to shake and 4 days to sit up.
Bet it took you a hell of a lot longer, that is if you ever learned at
all.

Old December 21st 06, 05:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Old December 21st 06, 05:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Hey SW, He finally admitted that he was drafted, didn't have the balls
to enlist, even in peace time. I sure wouldn't brag about honorable
service if they had to drag me away from mommy's skirt hem.

Old December 21st 06, 05:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Old December 21st 06, 05:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

history, d wrote:

> Hey SW, He finally admitted that he was drafted, didn't have the balls
> to enlist, even in peace time. I sure wouldn't brag about honorable
> service if they had to drag me away from mommy's skirt hem.

How true, d. But then again, he's so far lost in Fantasyland, he probably
sees it very, /very/ differently from everyone else.

I mean, this whole family -- consumed with itself for generations -- has
spent half its time documenting its Family Weed for .... uh ..... some
reason.

They probably just feel that certain superiority that some families fall
prey to. I've met dozens; they all liked to separate themselves from the
more 'common' folk. Twenty-seventh tier American Royalty, kinda.....

SW

--
"Jeeps can get up, and jeeps can also go down. Why can't Bill?"

-- Nancy Hughes III

Old December 21st 06, 05:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Old December 21st 06, 06:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

history, d wrote:

> Billy just doesn't
> understand that if you have to brag on yourself, then you're lacking
> what it takes to show that you are a man among men.

And that, sir, is the core of Billy's problem (or one of them anyway).

If you're at all special or noteworthy in any way, /others/ will say so,
because they can see it. It's obvious to them.

And the qualities radiate from the person, and they carry it around like
an aura.

And that's that problem in a nutshell -- as my friend would say, "It's an
appropriate container."

SW

Old December 21st 06, 06:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Old December 21st 06, 09:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that
I once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from Gulf Breeze, Florida, who's only way to get attention is to
make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have. Like
when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a
Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as
usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as
any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our
country for that.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/