xenon flares - repaired?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 21st 05, 02:14 AM
HomeBrewer

Default xenon flares - repaired?

I have some 4" wide xenon fender flares for my cj7. I have them, but have
not bought them yet. The person selling them to me said he used wax on the
front ones and it left them faded looking:

http://www.t3e871.rchomepage.com/ngpics/flare2.jpg
http://www.t3e871.rchomepage.com/ngpics/flare4.jpg

Any suggestions on how to make these look better? or should I pass. They
sell for $220 new and he's willing to sell to me for $100. I've tried wiping
with water - nothing.
--
HomeBrewer