tick-tock-not

Old September 23rd 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XpressMale

Default tick-tock-not

Anyone else out there ever have to deal with a sticking turn signal
actuator? ( 2002 Wrang X ). Is it an easy fix? Left or right, it will
blink 4-5 times then freeze. Thought it was a bulb at first, but all
appear to be fine.
Thx !

R.

Old September 23rd 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeeper

it is probably the multi function switch.. I think they are about 50-60
bucks and a 10 minute job to install!

Old September 23rd 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

I would be suspecting a bad connection on the flasher.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old September 23rd 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

XpressMale wrote:
> Anyone else out there ever have to deal with a sticking turn signal
> actuator? ( 2002 Wrang X ). Is it an easy fix? Left or right, it
> will blink 4-5 times then freeze. Thought it was a bulb at first, but all appear to be fine.

flasher module is sticking.

--
DougW

Old September 24th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Peter Parker

In article <vShRg.5855$iA5.1350@dukeread11>,
DougW > wrote:
>XpressMale wrote:
>> Anyone else out there ever have to deal with a sticking turn signal
>> actuator? ( 2002 Wrang X ). Is it an easy fix? Left or right, it
>> will blink 4-5 times then freeze. Thought it was a bulb at first, but all appear to be fine.

>flasher module is sticking.

I like the heavy duty electronic relay versions instead of the cheap vacuum
can type. :-) The relay versions work great even with a trailer load.

--
Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...
Old September 24th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XpressMale

thanks for all the suggestions guys! I'll let ya know which one works.
:-)

Old October 3rd 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Eric[_2_]

Did you ever figure this out? Mine still does it too...

Eric