Where can I get Wrangler window/door hinges?

Old May 17th 04, 07:04 AM
Brian Link

Default Where can I get Wrangler window/door hinges?

I have a 97 Wrangler, and I've seen a couple catalogs with nice
stainless steel or chrome hinges for the windows and doors, as well as
hardware for the hood and grille.

I'd like to find a matte-black set of these somewhere, but haven't had
any luck. Been browsing JC Whitney online and either they don't carry
em or I'm searching in the wrong place.

Thanks for any info.

Brian Link, Minnesota Countertenor
----------------------------------
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea;
they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
- regmech
Old May 17th 04, 03:52 PM
Matt Mead

On Mon, 17 May 2004 01:04:18 -0500, Brian Link > wrote:

>I have a 97 Wrangler, and I've seen a couple catalogs with nice
>stainless steel or chrome hinges for the windows and doors, as well as
>hardware for the hood and grille.
>
>I'd like to find a matte-black set of these somewhere, but haven't had
>any luck. Been browsing JC Whitney online and either they don't carry
>em or I'm searching in the wrong place.

I'd do a web search and see what you can find. I'd steer clear of
J.C. Whitney. While they seem to list just about every possible part
and accessory for sale, their prices are on the high side and the
shipping is outrageous unless you are spending TONS of money.
(Shipping is based on dollars spent and distance to regions, not item
weight and actual shipping costs.)

Matt
99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Old May 17th 04, 03:52 PM