What a waste !!!

Old February 26th 05, 11:02 PM
tricky

Default What a waste !!!

Look what they did !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9624 896&rd=1

Doesnt look right either.

Some may like. But I just think - what a waste !!!

Rich
Old February 26th 05, 11:59 PM
John Willis

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:02:19 GMT, tricky >
scribbled this interesting note:

>Look what they did !!
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9624 896&rd=1
>
>Doesnt look right either.
>
>Some may like. But I just think - what a waste !!!
>
>Rich

Looks like a creative use of resources that otherwise would probably
have ended up disassembled and, parted out, and thrown away.

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)
Old February 27th 05, 12:25 AM
Briantelope

In article >,
tricky > wrote:

> Look what they did !!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=4529624 896
> &rd=1
>
> Doesnt look right either.
>
> Some may like. But I just think - what a waste !!!
>
> Rich

I agree -- I can't believe how many people actually do it. I'd rather
see the bus parted out to save some other ones. Cause who really wants
a bus like that?

Brian

--
________
/ |__|__|\
| .\ @ /. | thats one sick bus!
| o \ / o |
"One thing at a time, in live as in your Volkswagen" --John Muir
Old February 27th 05, 12:55 AM
MUADIB®

>................................. who really wants a bus like that?

Someone who wants to do wheelies with a 1600cc bug motor.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old February 27th 05, 02:24 AM
jjs

"MUADIB®" > wrote in message
news
> >................................. who really wants a bus like that?

> Someone who wants to do wheelies with a 1600cc bug motor.

A truly creative waste would be to splice another one upside down so the
wheel are on top. Then he could do a wheelie, rollie and maybe a stoppie.

Old February 27th 05, 03:06 AM
Dennis Wik

Now that is funny! I actually laughed out loud. John, you need that
for giggles.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old February 27th 05, 03:23 AM
Shag

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:25:00 -0500, Briantelope >
wrote:

>In article >,
> tricky > wrote:
>
>> Look what they did !!
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=4529624 896
>> &rd=1
>>
>> Doesnt look right either.
>>
>> Some may like. But I just think - what a waste !!!
>>
>> Rich

>I agree -- I can't believe how many people actually do it. I'd rather
>see the bus parted out to save some other ones. Cause who really wants
>a bus like that?
>
>Brian

I think it *looks* kinda cool, but it throws away the utility of a
bus. If I buy a bus, I want to be able to put LOTS of stuff in it and
camp in it and stuff. If I wanted a little cramped up vehicle I'd
have bought a Beetle to start with. :-) And.... chopped the fenders
up on it and put on some knobby tires and... and... (adding to the
utility of the vehicle, not taking away from it)

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan